A Tell-Me-About-Yourself

|
I am a 29 year old woman (still trying to grasp that - woman) who's living a care-free life, well at least by my definition. I keep my life active and occupied as much as I could mostly by hiking, reading, travelling and of course, spending time with my family.  I am always open for an adventure regardless if it’s as simple as taking a KL tour or as extreme as sky diving off a plane (which I haven’t done anyways). I want to be able to learn and see the creation of Allah swt around the globe before I die. 

I come from a family of 3 sisters, a person who is unfortunately doomed with the second child syndrome. I live in a condominium unit with 2 parents - a strong-hearted mom who’s responsible for the (good) person I am today and a dad who’s an old man working as a property agent. My elder sister is a young mom with 3 kids and these tiny humans are the ones filling my world with rainbows and butterflies. Did I mention that I adore kids since I myself was one? And there’s my younger sibling who’s pursuing her future as an engineering student in Sapporo, Japan.

I was born in Singapore. Too many people had asked why I would leave such an amazing (and stable) country. It's not by choice, okay. I may have been born in that city, but the first few years of my life was spent in Sydney, Australia. I came back to Singapore for another few years before Dad decided to migrate the whole family to Malaysia. I've been here ever since.

My personality is somewhere between simple and complex. I laugh, but I mope too. I multitask, but I am (really) forgetful. I have high life expectations, but I am easily demotivated. I am of many things that I’m still trying to discover myself.

One thing for sure is I do not favour coffee, not at all. The bitterness that it leaves on my taste buds is absolutely unacceptable. I am utterly confused by those who made coffee a passion. Yes, I do hunt out for coffee spots, but only for the ambiance. Nothing more than a place for me to chill, read and blast some good music. I am more of a chocolate person. Hand me a bar of chocolate, umph, I’ll be beaming the rest of the day!

0 comments: