Bleep Bloop

|


You know what they say bout 'Time is Gold'? Well, time is really gold to me. I love how my 2017 is running. I am blessed with jobs which are driving me to my dreams. I wanted to post my travel journals during my recent solo trip, but time isn't on my side yet.  Soon, I will. 

What are my dreams you asked? See, there was an ad that kept oplaying on TV. I remember watching Fernleaf running in between programmes. The scene was a woman acting as a reporter standing in front of hundreds of cows. And those cows were so huge! Taller than a human. Can you imagine that? Naturally, the scene originated from New Zealand. I had never been so awed (I was no older than 10, so give me a break). I promised myself ever since that I'm gonna fly myself and see those cows myself.

And so I will. I'll be flying to New Zealand in September. Weeee. Dreams do come true, but not without hard work. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. 

0 comments: