Temporary | False

|
In the lights I saw hope. When I picked up my pace and chased the bright. My heart raced of excitement from the glimpse that would save me. From the semi permanent darkness that was surrounding me.

Every pain suffered, forgotten. I raced through time, worried that the light would disappear. Hopeful. Excited.

A split tunnel ahead with one to the doom and the other unknown. One wrong turn and I'd miss the light.

I closed my eyes and took a leap. Which route i took, i was confused. I braved myself with a positive tone.

But the deeper I went, the darker it was. Did I take the wrong turn?

Love deprived. I yearned for light. Only shadows surrounding.

Which turn I took? Only God knows.

Have mercy on me, as I'm only Your slave. Desperate to be loved. By the people I love.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.