Black

|
I am desperate. I would do anything to get my knee back to normal. 6 months have passed since the arthroscopy. I am recovering, Alhamdulillah. But it's not as fast I want it to be.
My workout list the past 5 days:
  • Sunday - Hiking at Bukit Saga
  • Monday - Rest due to migrain
  • Tuesday - Body Attack and Leg workout
  • Wednesday - Zumba
And today, Thursday, my right knee has been throbbing like HELL. Saddest part is I can't tell anyone about it because they would just make me stop all my routines. And..and... last Sunday was my first hike. Can't say that I'm not proud of myself. I made it to and fro safely without a scratch *tap on the shoulder*. Unfortunately, I made a mistake during bodyattack class. I confidently did burpees and hurt my knee since (it was already so sore from the hike). For a second, I thought I was Superwoman! LoL. 

Oh you knee, let me have my life back. 


0 comments: